Robby Berman is the only tour guide in Israel who:
- is a Harvard graduate
- a stand-up comic, who appeared on the Israeli Tonight Show
- speaks Arabic, Hebrew and English Fluently
- has been living in Israel for more than 30 years.
To hire Robby as a tour guide and arrange for a down-payment please contact him at: +972-(0)52-527-5284 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Robby was extremely funny and educational at the same time! Both the adults and the kids loved him!" Jeff Goldstein, NY
"I have been to Tel Aviv and Jaffa a million times so I could not believe how much I learned from Robby's full-day walking tour from Jaffa to Tel Aviv. It was exhilarating. I can't believe I walked by all these things before without noticing them." Michael Stern, Australia
"We spent a full-hour exploring just Jaffa Gate. I have walked through that Gate a thousand times going to the kotel and never noticed all the history there." Sara Green, London
"As an Orthodox Jew I never really had any interest in seeing the Christian and Muslim Quarter. Robby showed me what I was missing." Dina Weiss, LA
"My family thought Mt of Olives was just all graves! Robby unlocked the secrets of the Christian, Muslim and Jewish structures there for our family." Dominique Provenzono, Brooklyn, NY
Robert Berman is a graduate of Harvard University (MPA), Baruch College (MBA), Yeshiva University (BA), Gruss Kollel and Yeshivat Hakotel.
As a journalist, he has been published in New York Magazine, the Harvard Review, the Los Angeles Times, the Tablet, Ha’aretz, the Jerusalem Post, the Jewish Week, Moment Magazine, the Times of Israel, and the Jerusalem Report. As a TV news correspondent Robby appears on i24 News. He is the founder and former director of the Halachic Organ Donor Society.
As an author, Robby wrote three books:
1. What Happens if I Miss a Kaddish: The Origin, Development and Putative Efficacy of Mourners' Kaddish
2. Min Taq Taq: A Collection of Arabic Idioms and Expressions in the Palestinian dialect
3. Haggada Il Fiseh: A Haggada with Arabic translation and transliteration